Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Humpday blues...

Happy Humpday folks.

I realize it has been awhile since I posted, but I am still here.

Things have gotten tough in all aspects of my life lately. My marriage is going through severe changes (still), my professional life mostly sucks (still), one of my kitties died (omg I am sad).

About the only thing I can say is REALLY good right now is my commitment to losing weight is on track. I have lost 26lbs so far! Another 50 and I won't mind showing selfies lol.

I hope you are having a great Wednesday out there in the interwebs!










1 comment:

  1. Hello my handsome Craigery! I have missed you! I am sorry to hear of life's woe's, but hopefuly the right paths you need to take will show themselves and all will be gleeful again. Relationship woes are the worse though.....I.ve been there. Hang in there friend! I see your hump day inspiration is still here though, lol!

    ReplyDelete