Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Meanderings

I hope your Monday is shaping up nicely. Mine is. I woke up before dawn today. No clue why, just something that happened. Luckily I went to bed at a decent time so I am not feeling bereft of sleep.

In lieu of morning wood, today I bring you some sexy sweatermen. Its hella windy and cold outside and I think sweaters are a good idea today. When the weather conspires to encourage my favorite fetish clothing I am a happy man.

I have been into scruffy men lately. Not sure why.

They are just giving me that extra oomph lately.

It helps when they are disrobing.

Or as I like to imagine it, putting it on to please me.

This is a totally sexy shot for my tastes. Nothing left but the sweater itself.


Time to go walk the doggies! Hope your day is as windy and sweater filled as mine will be!



1 comment:

  1. Great gallery of men, hand-picked photos for us all who like well-built male bodies - FIT STUDS

    ReplyDelete