Monday, March 25, 2013

Morningwood Monday

Hiatus over?

Not sure but I think I am ending my hiatus from the blog. I have taken a couple of months off, obviously, mostly to sit around the house searching for a job, which I still haven't found.

So enough sitting around! Time for some fun.


 Don't you want to let this puppy out of its confines? I know I do!

 Tats combined with morningwood - always a good combination...

 I want to climb this bear and let him know I appreciate his yumminess...

 I simply love this kind of picture. it teases and makes me horny.

And last but not least, a nice rump to dream about!

Hope your monday in great! I know mine will be!

2 comments:

  1. WEll cutie, it's about time! I have missed your banter at the Casa and your wood!!! Now where did you find my picture? When I first saw the first one I had to do a doudble take! The bowers and legs look like mine. I thought did the Lad take a snap and leak it?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot jocks are daily posted on our profile, so stay tuned and expect updates. Here: FIT STUDS

    ReplyDelete