Monday, January 7, 2013

 Good Morning and may this Monday be a good one for you. It should for me.

Breaking news!  I closed my agency the other day. I am sad. Very sad. But for now, it certainly doesn't look like I will be working on any day soon, let alone Mondays.

On the bright side, there is nothing but wide open opportunity for me, assuming I can find a job...untill then, I am on Funemployment! (Not really fun but I gotta make light of it or it depresses me). So anyhow, that is the snapshot of my life right now. I am down about it, but I am trying to keep a stiff upper lip, because I know that being depressed won't actually resolve anything about it.

On to the meat of the matter! Morningwood! The reason Monday was invented!

Looks like he is waking up...

He obviously is waiting for the ties to come out and restrain him for some passionate fun...

 King size daddy fun going on here! I love his lean looks...

 I like trying to peer deeper in the shadows here...

 This was me (not literally) getting my morning coffee today. Part of me was certainly wide awake and rarin to go take on the day.



2 comments:

  1. On dear, I didnt know you closed up shop, but I'm sure good thing will head your way! Meanwhile, you are so bad. That picture of the King size daddy has had me all a flutter and i think I have touched myself, among other things several times. That is soooo right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete