Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Hidden Treasure

Bored today. House is clean. Laundry is done. Dogs are walked. I guess its time for a hidden treasure hunt!

 Not entirely hidden for sure, but I can tell there is treasure to be found in this guys pants!

 I love a man who hides his treasure in plane sight. Technically and legally hidden but certainly naughty...and thick. What Fun!

Classy pose for sure, but if he had only shifted just a tad his treasure would be on display instead of deeply shadowed. Sigh.

 I love military boys even pretend ones, and this careful pose leaves much to the imagination. Such a tease!

 Furry enough to keep me warm, and teasing enough to keep my interest, this hidden treasure is deliciously to my taste...

 Hidden treasure with a treasure trail to boot! Just in case you can't find your way, this silky hint is easy to trace with your fingers or tongue...

 It takes a real man to wear pink, and it obviously also takes a tease for these particular undies. Just a slight widening of the legs and this would have been exposed treasure for sure.

Reminds me of some of the boys freeballing it at the gym. I am always staring waiting for something fun to pop out but they are clever enough to keep from entirely exposing themselves :)

I hope you have a fabulous Sunday! All this hidden treasure makes me wonder what the husband is up to. I think i will go see if I can convince him to unveil his treasures for me!





2 comments:

  1. Pretty quite here today too. The first two...oh my! I love the head on the one in the second. I was naughty yesterday as I took the Lad with me shopping. We both used the fitting rooms at Bannana Republic where we had a cute gay boy wait on us. As he brough things back for us, we were down to our underwear with me behind the lad, kissing his neck, both of us hard. The poor clerk was so worked up, there was no hiding it. This is why I must keep busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy male pics so, get ready to possibly fap-fap. Hot guys pictures

    ReplyDelete