Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Morning Wood!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I hope your evening will be filled with fun and laughter.

To start the day though, it is certainly a good time for some morning wood. and this time I am mixing in my sweater fetish! What better a way to set the pace and energy for a fun day?



The perfect image to start my day, a man in a sweater in bed looking half dressed and all sexy!

Even famous people look sexyhot in sweaters!

 I just want to rub my face all over him and scratch him with my beard...

 So serious looking, and yet, in a sweater, it looks sexy to me...

 This one is on the edge of my fetish, it is almost too see through to qualify as a sweater, but I do so enjoy the way it hugs his physique...

 A proper man, undressing like he should! he looks a little excited too!

See what I mean about famous folks in sweaters? Even this little dark haired twink looks sexy!





1 comment: