Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Humpday Bumpday!

Oh how lovely it is to be in the middle of the work week.

I have already spent the better part of the morning perusing Humps and Bumps trying to decide who I should display today.

I hope you like my choices :-P

 An almost frightening Bump! By the look of things, he has both meat and potatoes in there!

 Love me some chocolate on occasion. This gentleman has such a cute bod and Bump to match.

Boy better watch out that Hump doesn't get a sunburn. I volunteer to rub in the aloe lotion if it does though!

I am not a fan of long hair on men, however his Hump is so juicy I had to post him. Look how perky that is!

Who doesn't appreciate a blonde twinkie now and then, hmm? 

 I do so love a shot that is set to look clandestine. Like he is startled with his pants down. Such a cute Hump too. In easy access sweats no less!

Mmmmmm mouth watering. Looks innocent enough to make me want to educate him, and naughty enough that you know he will be fun to teach...

Last butt not least, a Hump to remind me that the gym is a place I need to be more often!

I do so hope your Wednesday is a fine one! Stay warm, don't work too hard and enjoy yourself out there!

1 comment:

  1. Hot jocks are daily posted, so stay tuned and expect updates. Here: Hot guys pictures

    ReplyDelete