Monday, November 12, 2012

Morningwood Monday

It has been awhile since my last post, been busy/depressed. Which is a silly reason not to post, since it always perks me up to look at the different pictures and choose which ones to put out there.

SO in an effort to fins more cheer inside myself, here is a Monday post :)

How I felt this morning waking up knowing I didn't have to work today :) Yay for Veteran's Day!

I have a thing for certain types of blonde twinks. Not all of em, mind you, just the ones that remind me of my husband when I met him almost 22 years ago.

Sadly the hubby had to work so I did not get to indulge in the above activity like I wanted too...

Normally I don't go for cowboys but this one is particularly yummers...

 I can't decide if I like for his chest or his basket... either way this is a nice specimen.

How I still feel after perusing my collection of pictures...I wonder what time the hubby will be home tonight? I need to get ready!



1 comment:

  1. This Photo of Pietro Boselli's Muscles Will Make You Even More Excited: Pietro Boselli

    ReplyDelete