Friday, November 30, 2012

Furry Friday

It is WET here in usually Sunny Sacramento! The rain has been coming down for a few days now.

My pond in the backyard is filled to overflowing and the dogs are not enjoying going out to do their business.

Personally, I love the rain, it is an excellent time foe a roaring fire and a mug of hot chocolate.

And let's all be honest, rain is a perfect excuse to bring out the fur to stay warm, yes?

 Not only furry, but a defined treasure trail, yum oh yum he could warm my cockles any day...

 Something about Eliad always gets me going, but only in his furry stages. when he shaves its just not magical anymore.

 I love a good candid home pic. i would also love to take a shower with this guy and rub soapy body parts with him...

 A young'un and his fur is still developing, but I look at him and imagine I could teach him a trick or two, not to mention offer him a protein supplement to help his hair grow.

 This pic has been floating around the web for some time now, so I decided it was my turn to reblog it. Its just one of those artsy sexy hairy men that catch my eye...

 Something about this man says to me he knows how to toss a salad right and roughly. I might consider dropping a coin or two to spend some time with this one...

and last but not least, a blonde furry many who reminds me of my hubby from the neck down at least. ahhh, the delights of a furball blonde man. Makes me warm all over.

I hope your Friday is as warm and full of fireplaces and chocolate as mine will be!







1 comment: