Monday, October 8, 2012

Morningwood Mondays

Oh I totally forgot that today was Columbus Day and I went into the office for a couple of hours before I realized no one else was showing up.

A quick peek at a calendar and a fast text exchange with staff left me with the conclusion that I could have slept in today!

Now I am up and dressed and no where to go and no one to do!


Lets fix that!




 I bet I could give him something more interesting to think about than biblical verse...

Consistently one of my favorite morning fantasy men...

 If he would just turn over a bit I could get to my breakfast....

 This boy knows how to get me to stand at attention!...

 I love a happy smile and this man looks like he knows hot to have a good time...

 Naughty boys licking themselves will be rewarded appropriately!

 Doesn't he look like he is wondering just what you might be about to do to/with him?

I am quite good with laces and ties, I just know I can help this one out :P

Have a great Monday folks, I know I will now that I am home and undressed again!









1 comment: