Monday, October 22, 2012

Morningwood Monday

Had to work again on a Monday, such a shame.

I did however, call the day finished much earlier than usual so I could go home and have a proper Monday, even if it is afternoon instead of morningwood...

How everyday should begin...

 Isn't he just edible? I mean, my mouth waters in anticipation of biting that...

 
 Furry enough to prove he is a man and looks like the beginning of something fun below...

I love a good tease and this man knows how to pose for maximum effect...

How to complete a proper Morningwood Monday...the reflection hints at company coming to help...

Have a great rest of your day, I know I will!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday again and glad it's over! And would you believe, the guy with the glasses I met once in nyc!!! I kid not! He was the friend of my friend and for the love of can not remember his name. But later in the room he DOES INDEED have a something fun below... from what I saw! His glasses drove me crazy, so hot.

    ReplyDelete