Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Humpday Madness!

I went across to the neighbors and borrowed a cup of milk and a handful of house boys!

My neighbor John (actual name) lives with two other guys and is "straight". So are his guy friends. It might be true. But girls are never seen around there. 

I know what naughty thoughts travel through my mind, cause they are all three pretty damn cute.

One of them dresses like this a lot, but he actually wears pants...

Another one goes without his shirt all the time and is BUILT...

 the third always covers up, but I imagine he looks like this underneath...I know, I know, I shouldn't speculate on my neighbors! Its a great way to lose the camaraderie we enjoy LOL...

 But what if one of them needs a massage?

 or help washing up after a long hard day of yard work?

 How I would like to see all three waiting for me someday when I pop over to visit...


Now, a treat for those of you who prefer Bumpdays over Humpdays...
Notice the almost subtle Bump? I love a man who knows how to dress to impress...Look at these thighs...yes a change of topic, but hot and bothered is no way to face the day! 


















1 comment: