Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Humpday Bumpday!

I received terrible news regarding my agency today, we missed out on a federal grant. Our score was in the top % but there was a problem with the fiscal portion of the attachments and so we were disqualified. I am in deep depression as I type.

So, as irrelevant as it may seem, I am going to celebrate Humpday Bumpday and say fuckit to the grant.

Oggling cute asses and crotches should at least put me in a different frame of mind :)


A relaxing Bump to start us off...

 A reclining Hump to match...

 A Bump getting ready for some afternoon delights...

A Hump/Bump pair ready for some sporting play...

 Hoe I imagine you the reader as you read your daily blogs....

 A Furry Hump all ready for some tongue action...

 A Bump just begging for some attention and unbuttoning...

 and a stellar Hump to round off our day's selections...

I hope this helped your mood, I know it did mine!
Now if I can only figure out what to do about my agency problems lol...








2 comments:

  1. "How I imagine you the reader as you read your daily blogs" Do you have a hidden camera? You manage to make me laugh! It was a day of lying about in a paper robe and my calvins, and I can hostently say I have never had my calvins up and down so much in one day!!! I just wonder what the one male nurse though. And thanls for your nice comment Craig it made me feel better.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Lautner goes shirtless and does some cartwheels on the beach: Taylor Lautner

    ReplyDelete