Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Gardening!

It is that time of year when I must say goodbye to my garden and till the veggies under so I can plant my winter crops...

I need to motivate the house boys that I borrowed from the Mistress and assign chores accordingly...

 My yard is large enough to accommodate two hotties with mowers...
 

And at least a couple more with the clippers 

If we are lucky, Ben will pop in for some hard labor 

and when we are through we can play hide and seek amongst the trees

before we relax in the sun and 

wash away the day's sweat and seed...

Anyone want to come help? lol

1 comment:

  1. Well Craigery, I sure hope they were on best behavior? I will say they are very good at handling a hose and most are very talented at hoeing,wink! Hope your Sunday is going well!

    ReplyDelete