Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Week

SO...last week was a blur. Moreso than usual.



 I (we) bought a car - a Volvo S80 Turbo. Vroooooooommmm...


And I saw an odd mushroom on a treestump... 

 Then suddenly I was in San Diego conferencing...and shopping!
  
I LOVE this minidressed jewelry holder...
 And one lunch was lighter than usual...no meat. A vegetarian mexcican place...

 a succulant bigger than my foot. BIG.


 and desserts eaten so quickly the run into each other.


Then suddenly, shortly after a VERY relaxing nude massage... 

I found myself home on my doorstep, almost like Dorothy have the oddest dream...


2 comments:

  1. Love the new ride, how sleek! And that looks like me kind of week! Listen handsome, was that massage with those boys,lol? Id say there was more than a massage..........

    ReplyDelete