Thursday, August 30, 2012

Laundry Day!

Yes it is still midweek, but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do!

definitely has the washboard to help me sc(rub) out some stains...
I have been home all week with an injured back which equates to no fun, too many pills, and boredom!

looks strong enough to help me wring it out, yes?
So i need a perk me up and i need to do laundry too. What better reason for some laundry boys?

perfect for the rinse cycle
so demure, you would never know his washing stick is so ginormous...
already helping me collect the clothes! Oh he is trained well...
Sea air, that's what I need, maybe he will take me to the beach after the laundry is done...

1 comment:

  1. My houseboys are just in. Should I send some over? And you had an injury on your back, what happened? What you need is a very good back rub!

    ReplyDelete