Friday, August 3, 2012

Furry Friday!

What a week!

 His chest is such a tease...

Finances at work, where I happen to be the CEO and therefore focused about such things area  bitch the last two years. My agency lost 95% of its funding in the cutbacks in California that followed the market crash in 2009, when the Governator slashed health and human services... 


Wonder what the rest of him looks like...

Not him, but certainly *could* be...

This week, once again, I find myself writing checks and getting bills ready for which there is no money to back the checks up. THe money will be here soon, by the 20th of August if no earlier, so its not like I am in the poor house, its just tight.

Mmmmmph. Just sayin...

Payroll hasn't been run in 4 weeks and the staff are getting hungry. (Kind of like my cats when they see the bottom of their bowl, they wander around following me meowing.)

Meow!

My stress level hasn't been too too high, I am good about compartmentalizing (bad habit though if it carries into too much of my life lol).

Furry geek love!

Soooooooo this gorgeous Friday is dedicated to the spirit of money! Furry money I think... 

He is furry I swear, but I love him in this outfit...I have a thing for this fella...


Think the spirit of finances will like these men and help me make it rain?



1 comment:

  1. Oh how I missed you too!!!!!! And good thing we don't live too close, we'd be fighting over the same guy in that outfit! Or taking him to bed for a threesome!! He is something...... and I hope those cats get fed soon!

    ReplyDelete