Monday, June 25, 2012

Morningwood Monday, post SF Pride


Wow my friends!

I must confess I haven't been to SF Pride in well over a decade. The crowds of people sort of drive me nuts and since I always HAVE to work in the local Sac Pride earlier in June I have a tendency to just relax on SF Pride weekend instead.


Not this year.


This year I went to Pride, worked in a booth, saw parts of the parade, hugged hot and sexy men, kissed wicked sexy women, pranced in the Faery Freedom Garden with the hubby, watched men having delicious sex in public, ate wonderful food.

The booth I was working in was next these guy's booth - they were really nice folks.


I got to see many a Sister yesterday! I love the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. They make fundraising fun!


And today? Well, today was spent in bed. All day. Lounging and recuperating and simply loving life. In my mind's eye, these were amongst the men who kept me company today...

A boy in blue was certainly welcome 

Some serious rough trade for the trouble that only men can bring 

A man that came prewoodied for my fun  

A fresh pair of buns to pert you can taste it 

A skinny twink to round out the flavors

And last but not least, a man who likes to play with balls, because, you know, that's important too!

I am simply exhausted from all the relaxing I did today!

I hope you had a great weekend and like me are looking forward to a good week!





1 comment:

  1. oh great, the Lad just left 10 min ago from giving me....well.anyway now im horny again because of these pictures! SF and Nyc have the best Prides I swear! Those are the only too I would attend anymore. I love the Sisters too, I have did posts on them already. And the boy in the blue underwear is the one getting me horny. Thats quite the bulge he has *as Im rubbing myself* opps ...talk to you soon cutie!

    ReplyDelete