Thursday, May 17, 2012

NorCal AIDS Cycle

It's that time again!

The NorCal AIDS Cycle begins today at 7am and after 4 days and 330 miles will end up on the west steps of the California State Capitol in Sacramento. If you want to see some pics from last year follow this link.

I will have some updated photos and news about how the ride went sometime either late Sunday or early Monday, after we are all finished.

Now, why ride a bicycle 330 miles you might ask?

I have no clue, I always crew because I think these cyclist folks are nuts.

Cute and fun, but nuts :)

This year, they have already raised over $260 thousand dollars. That is a lot of money for such a grass-roots fundraiser. I think they/we should be proud of the work we did.

The other reason I do this event is the spandex. Oh the spandex. 















See what I mean? Aside from the fact that we are raising money for HIV/AIDS services, who wouldn't want to spend 4 days working around men and women in spandex?

mmmhmmmm...

Talk to you in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Now, first off where do I get a ride on that first one? Do you work with the men, or on the men? Im guessing your only too helpful to get the dicks back in the tight spandex? Have a great time and get me some pictures of the goods, I mean ride, for this good cause!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete