Friday, May 11, 2012

Furry Friday!

In spite of the warmth today, I am definitely in the mood for fur. Some days, I just can't seem to get enough of a furry belly or chest or buns. Its like they are magically attractive to me.

Since I started my weekend early and I have time to relax this afternoon I am going to treat myself to a few furry visions to stoke the fire until my husband gets home.

 Young and creamy furboys are quite a delight on a Friday afternoon...

Dark and mysterious furry men are even more fun after an afternoon cock-a-tail by the pond...

 If it gets too warm out we can retire into the air conditioned boudoir...

 and like a connoisseur of the flesh, I will nibble and tug on the furry chest before me...

I will try not to startle him too much as I describe my plans for him for the evening...

And of course, waiting in the wings, this man boy is next in line if he will hold still long enough! I may need to trip him up with a couple more cock-a-tails to slow him down for my nefarious purposes.

I hope your Friday is shaping up to be as fun as mine will be! Tonight I am attending a historical event - the first drag show ever to be held at the local gay leather/bear bar here in Sac. This should be fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment