Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Tits?


Finding a theme for Tuesdays is an evolving goal for me. Tuesday are always a bit of a quandary for me. They could be treasure hunts, vocabulary lessons, philosophical musings, general grumbling...

Personally I like the treasure hunts, but I think I am not going to pin those to a single day, because sometimes I am simply in the mood for a series of pics that tantalize and tease and that could be any day of the week. :)

SO... having said that, how about Tuesday Tits? The male kind of course, although I must admit an odd fascination with the female kind from time to time.

My brotherblogger Eric Arvin (also a fantastic and creative gay fiction author) likes to post some hot super muscular mantits every now and then, so I won't compete with those - but I will offer you the following for thoughts of biting and sucking and licking and general manhandling!


Young, slightly furry, a treasure trail to follow when you are done with that chest...

Smooth and probably quite firm and fun to suck, obviously needs some nibbling to perk them up!

A pair of nips that look like they have been tugged a few times and now I want my turn!

Longjohns have so many fun aspects, not the least of which is the tease factor...

Sporty tits are usually slightly salty, great to bite, and he looks like a squealer!

Shapely tits on a man make me want to run my tongue in the grooves and bite along that ridge.

A heartbeat tatt to give you a second goal while worshiping those tits - try to feel that heartbeat with your tongue!

Partyboy tits! He reminds me of a twink I used to f*ck who loved to have his tits pinched and pulled when bouncing on my d*ck.

Fit and not a bodybuilder type, tits like this college boy has turn pink and puffy when you play with them right!

Pouty faced men need a perk me up. Those nips are large enough for a meal - a happy meal of the gay kind!

Swimmer's tits - small, tight, firm with a body that is tight and firm to match. Smelling of chlorine and exercise. Truly my personal favorite - I was on swim-teams from middle school through high-school. Not really to be a great competitor (I was decent, not great and I didn't embarrass my team), but because I loved swimmer bodies, showering with men after swimming and helping guys shave... and trust me, I got to play with many, many more than most people would believe lol.

TTFN men, I hope you enjoy the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment