Monday, April 30, 2012

Morningwood Mondays

Oh bother, I have to go to work today.

Mondays are supposed to be for fun and frolic in the sack.

Well, if I must go, then I will go out with a bang. Or two.

First I have to choose who my morning quickie will be with...

It is so hard to choose sometimes, the flavor choices are so different...

The equipment varies and so do the sport options...

Some look lazier than others and I have to decide how much work I want to put into this...

Then I like to shower and wash those intimate places where I am about to visit, but I have to make sure the shower doesn't finish the game lol...

 Gymnastics are a must in my bedroom - I require bendy partners to maximize my fun.

I truly hope your Monday is as fun as mine is starting out to be!



1 comment:

  1. I may have to go to the doctor's. I think I have a problem. I just can't get enough wood!

    ReplyDelete