Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Humpday Wednesday

I am back from Arizona where the sun is hot and the men are cute! They grow them right in Arizona!

I hope your week is going well, I am still on an energy high from the retreat weekend and finding it difficult squeezing back into my routine.

Looking at nice humps and bumps is rarely difficult though, so let's practice some more!

Doesn't this one look soft and fuzzy like it would almost feel downy?

I would love to check that for sand...with my tongue.

 The men in Rio like to advertise...

 Maybe he is trying to attract Bears?

Good houseboy - assume the position

Looks like he is deep in thought...bet I could
give him something new to think about!



 He looks a little confused - perhaps I can give him some instructions...

Yeah I do that too - text with a semi in my pants...

Is that a rocket in his pocket?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back cutie!!!!! I hope you had a good time with not to many ups and downs, and ups and downs.....and is it tmi if I say I would love to stick something in the ass of number 2 and 8?

    ReplyDelete