Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bumpday Humpday Happiness!

I am off tomorrow morning at the crackass of dawn to work behind the scenes like an Ozian wizardchef at another men's weekend.

I shall return late sunday.

Since I already miss you folks and wish I was a better blogger, I am planning ahead with autopostsits until my return!

Please enjoy!
Sometime darkmeat is where its at...

Am I the only one that admires the Hump but wonders if that sand is itching the Bump?
 
 I love budgiesmugglers!

 Its Rafael's ass. I wish to possess it, roughly.

 This bump is an inspiration to exercise, or at the least get all sweaty.

It is so young and fresh...bet it tastes like chicken!


Poor boy in red needs some fluffin I mean lovin...

Sportsmen often have those perfect asses...they just cry out for biting...and more of course.


That's it for now, hope you are having a great Wednesday! See you folks in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. and I'm enjoying much of the meat selection today too, thank you!

    ReplyDelete