Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursdays are for thinking

I am on my way to the Santa Cruz mountains to staff another men's retreat this weekend.


So today, I am contemplative, getting into the spirit of support and growth.


I think he should be thinking about anger management training.
I know a few ways I could calm him down...
I am contemplating how I might soothe his muscles after his mental workout is over.
Doesn't he look like he wonders where his iphone just went?
I have an ointment for the nics and scratches he is gonna have after this.
I can't wait to apply it!
This man is demonstrating a couple of nice parabolas.
I could help this man with the restraints holding him back in life...
I could support his man with some suntan lotion and a little bit of rhythm.
I know the fact that he wouldn't be able to see me makes parts of me grow lol.
Ahh Ben...I would be willing to help this young man in so very many ways...


Have a great weekend folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment