Monday, February 20, 2012

Morningwood Monday

Oh I do so love a three day weekend.

One day for serious chores, one day for relaxing and one day for playing hard!

Guess which day today is?

J@v@ - that all important morning fuel!
He has a rocket in his pocket for me!
Being a man means a built in
towel rack in the morning
.
He tried to sleep in, but after I pulled the covers off,
I reminded him why it would be fun to wake up...
Hunger games - taken to a whole new level.
His PJs can barely contain his piece of morning wood.
I think he should let it out and bounce it on my lips.
Have a great Monday - I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. were you in my house today??? This was much the scene. Yes, it has been a very relaxing weekend. I even placed my towel on the Lad's hook like that too! We had what you would call that whole worship/relax vibe this weekend with a friend of ours. I wouldn't call it a triad, but is is a deep connection for three of us. Today were off to view art! Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete