Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Humpday Fun!

I ignored the red day yesterday (and Mistress Maddie did a lovely post) - you see, I don't celebrate V-Day, except to encourage HIV testing in our community...


Go get tested! Today!


K, that's outta the way...on to the Humps...

This one is nice, and I picked it for its similarity to a
Staff's hump this past weekend. Every time that
man walked by me I wanted to
rip his jeans off and bite down on that ass.
It was just that fantastic.
I love the group showers at the camp we were at.
Bathing with other men is so pleasant.
And I do not mean anything at all
naughty about that - it is just one of
those things that if the atmosphere is
right, it is safe feeling and natural.
This fella looks like he could use some help staying balanced -
say a finger or three in the right place...
The house boy is testing out the new shower bench.
Isn't it sweet of him to get it ready for me?
Oh em gee. I think he needs to check my pulse
after looking at this pic for a minute or three.

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually do much for Valentine's Day. When I was with the ex we always did whatever all year long when ever we wanted, so it was just another day. But the Lad, my new...I'm not sure what to call it, wanted to get together last night. He's 28. And he made me into a human bananna split. Need a say more? Hope your hump day is filled with just that!

    ReplyDelete