Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursdays are for Hidden Treasure

It has been awhile since I have posted a Hidden Treasure post so I thought I would dig through my pics and try to come up with a fun selection for our viewing pleasure...

 Just nudge that little towelette a little bit, would you? C'mon just reach over and do it, I dare you...

 Oooh, oooh, just a another inch, lean this way please? let it fall out!
 
Not sure which I want more, for him to reach in and pull it out for me, or for him to play with it in his pants, which can be so delightfully naughty...

 Spread em! No, really, just spread em a tad for me, would you?

 How tempting was it to the photographer to just reach over and lift that red stripe just a tiny touch...?

I wouldn't mind being his towel boy, would you?
 
He almost looks sad, but he is a cowboy, so it is hard to tell his emotions....

Oh I like this game. It can be more fun than nudity (which is totally fun imo) - it lets the mind run wild...the mystery in itself is what makes it hot...









No comments:

Post a Comment