Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Headachey Humpday Bumpday :(

Woke up at 5am today with a roaring pounding headache.

So innocent looking...he just might be virginal, but I doubt it :P

I think the gods and goddesses were punishing me for failing to sacrifice a virgin on my birthday, but those guys are in such high demand I didn't want to waste one yesterday.

I don't even drink so this isn't a hangover from my birthday, it's just karma I think...

I must focus on other things to make this pain retreat...


Cartoon bumps are looking better these days
mmmmph, oops, my mouth stopped working there for a moment..
He may be approaching perfection - sexycute, in nice undies, ready with coffee...that's damn near perfect.

So my recipe for headache removal is this so far today:


Almost total darkness
Contemplating nature in my backyard...
Peeing carefully cause when my head hurts my aim is off...lol
Flexing my glutes to try and take the focus off my head

And later I think I might invite the husband to do some pushups ans see if he can't make me feel better...
In the event that doesn't work, at least I will have some pleasure amidst the pain!

Extra food for thought - Have you seen this guy in this particular photo shoot? I can only find 2 pics but there has to be more. I want them! If anyone knows where to find them please drop me a note with the link :)

He looks like he is bad and will make you bad too, in really good ways...

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope your feeling better! And loved your comment today. I still amazes me to see my tranformation after 3 1/2 hours and a couple cocktails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I love your blog.
    You should add it in the new gay bloggers' platform.
    http://www.bestgaybloggers.com

    What I like is that you can meet other gay bloggers with similar interests,
    and get many tools and tips for having more impact to your blog.
    I just add my blog.
    That 's why I give you the tip.
    ;)

    Martin

    ReplyDelete