Monday, December 19, 2011

Morning Wood Monday, extended version!

Does it count as morning wood if you spent the whole day in bed?


I mean obviously I had to get up for a few things...

Randy won't pee on his cycle, I don't pee in my bed...that's what the shower is for...lol.
I mean coffee doesn't french press itself, and buttered toast doesn't fly in on the wings of fairies.

That's nice, but where is my toast biatch!?
Today was a wonderfully lazy day, I made it so quite on purpose - the vacation is coming to a close in 4 short weeks, which means my lazy days are becoming limited!

He too, looks like he is contemplating the end of a good thing...
I am enthused about returning to work, with recharged mental and emotional batteries, ready to take on new projects with our Board.

Luckily I still have 4 weeks to contemplate it. LOL.

I could contemplate me some Ben G for days at a time I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment