Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Humpday!

Tomorrow is the Winter Solstice - an important day in many cultures for millennium.In fact, it has been recognized in some fashion in western cultures since before recorded history.


Winter Solstice marks the shortest day and the longest night of the yearly cycle of the earth's tilt-a-whirl around the Sun. Remember to keep a candle burning all night tonight and tomorrow night so the darkness doesn't devour you!

More on that and other Solstice myths tomorrow!

Now on to the meat of the the day - the Humps and Bumps to celebrate the midweek fun!

Words cannot describe...truly. I don't know if I want to strip him or do things to him while he is still in it...
A world class Hump - you could park a champagne glass on that ass and it would stay put.
Poor boy in yellow looks confused - does he go for the Bump in his face or garb that plumptious Hump?
Mmmmph! I'd mess with this Texas Bump any day or night!
Doesn't he look like he is about to pull out the condom and lube for you?

Yes kids - my mind is in the gutter - largely because I am attempting an experiment. I had gotten so used to relieving my tension whenever I felt like it, that I had forgotten what it was to be pent up and frustrated.

I am reminding myself what total abstinence feels like. No sex, no self love - nothin...it has been over a week. 

Let's just say that Monday's morning wood is becoming a frequent visitor. LOL. Seriously. 

This is fun

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear why torture yourself!?! I couldn't do it. I'm used to just wiping it out when I fancy.

    ReplyDelete