Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Worship...

I hope your weekend has been pleasant - even though I am cooking and prepping food on a retreat I can bet you mine has been fantastic - I love this type of volunteer work.

In the spirit of being thoughtful and finding our inner piece (lol), I offer to you some men in contemplative poses...

Whether it is prayer or meditation, this man looks like he is preparing for something good...

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me...but seriously - to me, communing in nature is truly a good thing... I see this picture as spiritual art - the field of flowers, man in his truest form, lifting arms to the sky and clouds -

Similarly, this man looks like he is ready to receive whatever message the earth and sky are ready to give...

Have a fantastic, spiritually gifted day me friends.

1 comment:

  1. Thy rod and thy staff has always comforted me whenever I'm sad, mad, happy, stressed, angry,depressed, down, over joyed, well, as you can see, I get thy rod and staff alot! Hope your having a blast!

    ReplyDelete