Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Laundry Day Wednesday!

Humpday Bumpday! 

I know it is supposed to be Humpday Bumpday -

and here is an obligatory pic - 1 bump and 2 humps :P
but really, today is laundry day for me, as I am volunteering to be on the food prep staff for a men's retreat this coming weekend and I need to get ready, packed and outta here!

This lovely gent has offered to help me work out a few dirty thoughts stains...
This gorgeous man looks like he is good for a couple of loads...
This guy has kindly started the pre-rinse cycle so he will be all slick and lubed soaped up for me.
Last but not least, this fella looks like he can help me hang dry my stuff on his rod so to speak...


Ah, much better. Clean, refreshed and ready to start packing...

Have a great weekend gents!

1 comment:

  1. I hate doing laundry so from now on I'm going to just run around naked! Have a fabu time cutie!

    ReplyDelete