Friday, October 7, 2011

OMFG It's Furry Friday!

And it's about time! The heater is broken and our house is cold, cold, cold!

On the plus side, it means I got to make the hubby keep me warm all night - I may have mentioned that we often are too warm to sleep too close to each other lol...

I rounded up a few furry fellas to inspire hot thoughts and get the blood pumping. I should be much warmer in a few minutes and I hope you will be too!








I am off for the weekend to a men's retreat in Boulder Creek CA, near Santa Cruz. I hope to have an enlightening time!

1 comment:

  1. Well I missed the friday call, but when it's cold inside, half the fun is making friction to keep warm! And I pinched #1's nips for you, and a grab of the ass!!! I do believe he got turned on from what I could see from his jeans.......

    ReplyDelete