Monday, October 17, 2011

Morning Wood Monday!

Oh morning wood, my (nearly) life long friend!

Something I haven't  shared with many folks, but I went through this a couple years ago...


There was a time, when my meds and I didn't get along, and I found myself waking in the morning without my little friend.

In fact, my friend seemed to be mostly absent from my life.


Not knowing what to do I asked my doctor one day if this was part of being 40+ or what? My doc, another proud gay man, was concerned, you should have seen the look on his face!

He excalimed "Oh, no, I don't know what I would do without my morning friend! We need to find out whats going on with you immediately."


And he did - I haven't had a problem since. Apparently testosterone production can be inhibited by the combination of medicines necessary to suppress my HIV.

One of my favorite things in the morning is looking at my husband's ass as he sleeps next to me. It's damn hot.
He has some beautiful fur on his body and watching the light filter through it is enough to make my blood and hormones absolutely boil with need.

Now when I see my doc every few months he winks and asks "Is your friend still visiting you everyday?" and I laugh, because he really truly heard the fear under my question - and he responded the way we want certain men to respond - authoritatively, with the right action and with a successful result.

3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! Sorry I haven't posted I was having trouble posting a comment here!!! But figrued it out! No morning wood????? I don't know what I'd do if my friend wasn't there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't play with my friend in the am!!!! That's the best time to play with him!

    ReplyDelete