Saturday, October 15, 2011

Laundry Day!

Oh my friends. It has been awhile since I have posted.

His washboard looks like what I need to scrub my genes on!

The men's retreat I attended was a powerful experience and all week since I have gotten back I have been on an energy high running around talking to folks and totally ignoring my computer with the exception of peeking in on the Mistress, Daan and David.
 
That Apollo's belt looks like it will work out some stains with me...

Suffice it to say that I am truly impacted in a way I did not anticipate from this men's weekend. I am not sure what I Was exactly expecting but I know that I got a ton out of it.

I could rub my whites up and down those ribs...

I got to sleep in a sleeping bag and get dusty and muddy and express myself and learn about myself and others and experience a lot of what it is to be a Man.    and and and

Will he help me wring it out?

I know that sounds a little cryptic - however -  to go into too much detail in my blog would not be appropriate. If you have questions though, feel free to shoot me a note.

Oh yeah, he looks like he has a pole for me to hang my laundry line on, doesn't he?

I have accomplished more emotionally in the last week, talking to my folks and to friends and my husband than I have otherwise in the last 5 years. At least.

My hope is that I will continue to bring this energy forward with me and start living life to its fullest once again.


Want to come along for the ride? There is definitely room for you in this car!

1 comment:

  1. A mens retreat sounds neat and I hear they are very relaxing and give a new outlook. As far as laundry...I hate it, unless Duke wants to strip me naked and help with it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete