Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Humpy Bumpday!

Oh the week is flying by!

I have hunky men in my house replacing my heater and air conditioner and crawling around in the attic replacing duct work.

Its sorta nice :)

They even don't seem to mind it when I casually flirt. (It could be they just know where their paycheck is coming from... Just sayin.).

I would show you pictures of my work men, but I am not quite forward enough to ask them and not quite sneaky enough to get decent candids.

I may try later though!

Until then, here are a gaggle of delightful Humps and a few Bumps to celebrate this fine Wednesday!

 Now if showers in highschool were more like this I could have had much more fun...

 
 The boots almost qualify these men for a Fruitcake posting instead...I mean seriously!

Speaking of boots...I strongly recommend the movie Kinky Boots starring Chjwetel Ejoifor, Joel Edgerton and Sarah-Jane Potts.

Way too much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Hump Day!!! Yes the shower scene is getting me a little heated. It reminds me of when I went to high school. One time in the shower one of the jock came over to me and....

    ReplyDelete