Monday, September 12, 2011

Morning Wood Mondays!

How very appropriate that my first post should be Morning Wood after a much needed hiatus.

Work had/has gotten busy, my chores had piled up and I had several projects that needed attention, so I banned myself from the internet for 10 days.

It was hell! The first day I spent trying to rationalize my way around my self imposed ban. Which only served to underscore why I needed the break :P

But I am back - and I bring to you a couple more examples of why Morning Wood is a reason to stay in bed on Mondays!

I mean look at that. Its begging for attention and chances are its an all day sucker.


And this youngster...he looks strong and energetic enough to make it worth your time to have missed work today, doesn't he? He is either the definition of a power bottom and will ride you like a trick pony or the kind of top that can move you around as he wants you into various positions including the ones where you don't even touch the ground...either way he looks like a ton on fun in the sack.

I hope your Monday is filled with happy thoughts! I am going to go have a few of my own now...

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to sell me, I'm sold!!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete