Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Humpday Bumpday!

Another day, another week, time seems to fly by so fast anymore it is a wonder that I get anything done!

Luckily for all of us, Humpday Bumpday has arrived and we can pause for a moment in our hectic lives to meditate on the importance of being in the present and not dwelling on tomorrow or borrowing stress from the future....

Poor, poor Matthieu Charneau, someone has written all over his chest. Luckily thats not the part I am interested in, so the merchandise is not too badly messed up :P

This tatted up hottie makes me smile, not just for the delightful Bump, but because he is wearing my agency's signature color on his hot bod! Who knew I would ever like that color green!

 
In this pic, Matthieu looks like he is thinking deep thoughts, I could almost believe there is more to him than the ass-ets he likes to display. (Not really, it was just nice to say that.)

I have no idea who this gentleman is but I am more than willing to offer to clean that sand outta his backside!

It took some serious consideration but I have decided to forgive the overly waxed brows in favor of giving props to a man brave enough to wear gingham undies...

There now. I am ready to face the rest of the day and perhaps the rest of the work week!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I would agree and think with that body, we can forgive the overly waxed brows!

    ReplyDelete