Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Fruitcake! At Last!

Yes, yes we did the fur today too!

I am hungry for some fruitcake though so I had to do it!

A Mardi Gras themed pic - even the women are fruitcakes at Mardi Gras! And occasionally I get hungry for variety...more on that this coming spring...

In case of a nerve gas attack, this gent can save you by hooking you up to his hose...

Normally I avoid clowns, they scare me, however this little twinky clown make me really want to eat...


A gladiator! For moi? Oh you shouldn't have! Thank you darling! Now to unsheath his gladius...
 
This fruitcake might appeal to some, he is a little thin for me and almost foreboding looking, however you can tell he likes to play - its in his eyes....and he comes equipped with his own leash. What more is a guy to ask for?

I do hope your Friday is fantastic - I know mine has been so far :P

No comments:

Post a Comment