Monday, August 8, 2011

Morning Wood Mondays!

 

I really didn't want to get out of bed today.



Early Saturday morning I had a colonoscopy (fun fun fun!) so most of Saturday after that was spent dealing with the post procedure discomfort and sleeping. Good news though - I got a clean bill of health and my colon is sparkling like a new age vampire.



I woke up Sunday still feeling a tad bit stoned from the drugs they had given me. Now as someone who has been clean and sober for 24 years, let me tell you this was an interesting feeling, i sort of moved slowly all dang day.

 

I spent Sunday with the hubby doing light shopping, being argumentative and napping and this morning, when it was time to get up and go, I just didn't want to. Bed was too too comfortable!



But as they say, no rest for the wicked - its off to the office with a long list of things to accomplish today!


Perhaps, if I am lucky, I will have time later today to work out my hormonal build up with the husband...

1 comment:

  1. If that last picture is a indiction of things to come your hubby is going to have a sore ass I'd say!

    ReplyDelete