Monday, August 22, 2011

Morning Wood Monday!

Oh Em Gee. I stayed up way too late last night watching home design shows. I really don't want to get out of bed today...

I would rather lay here and dream pleasant dreams...


I never watch the telly and this is why - I am an addict at heart and once I start its hard to stop.


So last night my addiction led me to 6 hours straight of home design/remodel shows - and all I could think about as I eventually crawled to be at 3am was how to convert the two spare rooms into a master suite with a sunken tub...not gonna happen.

Although if I had a helper like the gentleman above it would be more likely...

I am sort of disallowed from starting any new home improvement projects until I complete the ones that are in mid development. The hubby is standing firm on this lol. I guess he has a point, but I am like that dog in Up - I can focus on something for a little bit then SQUIRREL! I am off to the next idea.

Even a helper like this guy would be nice...

Right now I think I have to finish the pond/creek/waterfall, the front yard landscaping, the bedroom painting and install a new air return for ac unit to improve its performance.




What I need is a whole team of workmen to help me out...

Or perhaps I should focus on shorter term projects that can be be completed in less than a day...what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Craigery, if I saw wood that big in bed like the first lad, I'd be calling in sick and staying in bed also!!!!!! I like things big

    ReplyDelete