Saturday, August 20, 2011

Laundry Day again!

Despite my attempt to be naked all week (except when I was at work ;P) I still seem to have gotten enough clothes dirty that laundry is required.

Dramatic sigh and ironic face emoticon.

Fortunately I have several laundry assistants waiting in the wings to help me out today!

Look at the washboards on these buds - one of them is already wet in anticipation of our chores...

 This gentleman agreed to help me with delicates...

 This gentleman and his friend below are ready to help with more ground in dirt...


Last but not least, my wet buddy...
Doesn't he look ready to help?

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one you likes being naked around the house! And if these guys help do the laundry, won't it only get dirtier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In regards to your latest comment your a guy after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete