Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Bumpday!

It snuck up on me this week!
I asked my head doc about adjusting my pills, so we played around with the dosage a bit.

Its working?.....i am not nearly as "in touch" with my anger (read: ready to murder people around me on a daily basis and stressed to the gills), however I am also a tad bit forgetful (read: its Wednesday and I thought it was Monday again).

While this is definitely fun and funny, it is not exactly what I had in mind when I asked him if it was normal for me to be more of a raging bitch than before I went on the meds.

Anywhore, here are some lovely Bumps to make the day go by a little easier on us all!

 A nice beach bump - I would help him get the sand out of his suit any day.

 This reminds me of a business trip - except the shirt is a little blousey...

 Not that I am complaining, but this gentleman is wearing a push up bra for the goodies...

And last but not least, a little bit of rough trade bumpage
to make sure you feel sleazy like a good boy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment