Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Bumpday Humpday!

That wonderful day has arrived, and boy howdy does it portend to be a long one for me!

First I have a meeting, then after that I have a meeting and then some desk work this afternoon and then starting at 5:20pm I have two back-to-back-in-the-same-room meetings! Meetings, meetings and more meetings! I swear, Wednesday is out to get me! I will be lucky to get home by 9pm tonight!

In an effort to stay alert and stave off napping, I am posting a couple of prime sporty Bumps so I can pretend to be looking at my notes on my phone while I bring these up again and think about energetic things like exercise and squats and working out those legs...mmhmm as long as I don't have to stand up anytime soon after looking at these I should be 'perky' and awake...!




As the afternoon drags on though, I just know I will need more than a couple of Bumps to keep me going, so I am also posting some prime Humps to make me think of pushups and stretching and various athletic positions...
 




Luckily, in my last two meetings I should be able to stay seated the whole time, so any potential side effects of viewing shouldn't be too obvious (grin) and I definitely should be able to stay awake till I can go home!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I 'd say those bumps wouls keep anyone awake!

    ReplyDelete