Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hump Day!

Oh wow, am I glad its the middle of the week! As I mentioned before, I was helping dispose of the estate of a dear friend that passed away - what I didn't mention is that I took 2 weeks off of "real" work to handle it.

Now that I am back I have been so dang busy its difficult to take time to breath properly, let alone post!

So, in celebration of taking time to breathe, sit back and ponder half the work week gone, I bring to you 5 luscious humps - meaty, juicy, totally waiting to be bit into/spanked/squeezed etc. humps...

 I swear the boy above is asking someone to bite it and ride it.

 Isn't this one nice and firm looking?
 This one is oiled for your pleasure...

 He has too much junk to fit in the trunk and I like it

and last but not least, a rear-view sight to keep you company
for the rest of the day imagining where all those curves might lead...

No comments:

Post a Comment