Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweater Fetish!

Okay not literally - neither the little bundle of sacred items to hold a spell or ward off evil, nor the sexually charged attraction to an object or action...but close...

Sweaters. Have I mentioned sweaters before? I can't remember - and yes I am fully aware that it is the beginning of summer and not the right season to be wearing these things.


Since I was a kid, I have had this thing about sweaters. I want them. I like to touch them. I like seeing people in them. Sometimes I find myself staring at them and the people in them. Especially men - duh - not that women don't look good in them too, but you know I lean strongly towards men...lol


It's really not as creepy as it sounds. I swear!


Not all sweaters, mind you, just certain kinds - and I can't define it as simply as saying only cable-knits, or only wool or only cardigans...its more complex than that. Its the way some of them are made and the way they fit a person.


As I was prepping for this post I thought I would look through my files of pictures that I keep on hand for my screen saver slide show and I found over thirty-three pics of men in sweaters! Just in that one folder. Let's not discuss how many others I found once I really started looking in my files.


So. Sweaters. Just thought I would share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment