Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mancrush - Aaron OConnell

When I was a little kid - like maybe first or second grade - there was a boy who lived across the street named Aaron. He was so pretty in my eyes. We became fast friends and got into all sorts of trouble together. I cried for days when we moved away.

This is another Aaron - darker haired and certainly younger than the one in my memory (who has to be 43ish if he is still on the planet...).

Aaron OConnell happens to be a gorgeous model whose name retrieved memories I had almost forgotten. Ahh young love- I didn't even have a name for it back then :)

Photo by Doug Inglish
Photo by Doug Inglish
Photo by Greg Vaughan
Photo by Greg Vaughan
Photo by Mariano Vivanco
Photo by Mariano Vivanco
Photo by Mariano Vivanco
Photo by Mariano Vivanco
Photo by Mariano Vivanco
Photo by Mariano Vivanco
I think this pic where he is sucking his finger moves me the most...in mysterious ways...okay not so mysterious really - I think it's hot and I want to jump him!

No comments:

Post a Comment