Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Humpday! Bumpday! Midweek is here!

Did everyone have a fun fat tuesday? I know I did. Of course, I never wait for fat tuesday to decide i need to enjoy life as much as possible!

Today I wandered around wanting to wipe the smudges off of friends faces. I hate ash wednesday - it makes people look trashy. I am pretty certain there isn't anything in the gospels compelling anyone to make their faces look dirty. It is possible to find references to sackcloth and ashes but nothing says to smudges your face with ashes. I shudder at the thought. Filthy practice I tell you. Do your friends a favor and let them know its okay to wash that ash off.Tell them to go out and buy some nice sackcloth pants or something instead. It is possible to be religiously observant AND fashionably clean.

Here are some non-ashy humps and bumps to look at and take your mind of those messy faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment