Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome

A new year!

2010 was full of more challenges that I would have liked and I am looking forward to new beginnings. It is my hope that 2011 will be a prosperous and pleasing year for me, my friends and my family.

With that in mind I have begun this blog :) a new way for me to put some of my thoughts, ideas, likes dislikes, obsessions, fantasies and philosophies out into the world. Frankly I am tired of writing my thoughts down and burning the little papers, letting the smoke carry them to the universe.

It will be interesting to see if 1) I keep up with it, and 2) Anyone notices (grin).

I do not have anything particularly astounding or important to impart but I am not going to let that stop me!

Don't be surprised by anything you see or read here. Anything can happen and hopefully anything will...

So...here we go! Off into blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment